Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Why I'm crazy

Well I had a series of photos for you but something far more apropriate happened. Blogger decided to give me a big screw you and not upload them. That's why I'm crazy. Everything I try to do is just not possible. I can never complete anything. Can you imagine? If everything you ever did was halted before you could really get into it. You spend time and money preparing for things only to find that there's nothing you can do?

I wrote out about five examples here but then I deleted them. It was too much of a downer.

So. Um. Stuff. Blogitty blog blog blog. Ahem. Nope, still won't upload the pictures. Well, this is akward. Here I went and got your attention and don't have anything to say. Sheesh, how amaturish of me. So how's the weather? Good. And your mother? Excellent. Uh, gotta go, my... grandmother's... on fire. Oh thank you for the excuse, Eddie Izzard, you saint!

Comments on "Why I'm crazy"

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (10/10/2006 12:45 PM) : 

Did you never get my e-mail with the template fix? I swear it's just a missing /div tag or two.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (10/10/2006 12:52 PM) : 

Ohhhh Iknow the blogger woes. Sometimes it pretends like it's loading and then, nuthin. I've had some luck loading with Firefox.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (10/11/2006 11:06 AM) : 

My mother's just fine thank you very much.

True story. The Queen was sat around the table with her family eating dinner. All of a sudden her sister interrupted her and said, "Lillibet, Mummy's on fire". Talk about a right royal roasting.

I find I can upload more often than not using Firefox too.

 

post a comment