Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Crap I forgot!

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

In honor of this special day let me leave you with these delightful photos of the costume Kaylee made for Lola Beans to wear to the Gold Coast Pirate festival this weekend. Lola and Darth will be going as Elizabeth Swan and Captain Jack Sparrow. There's a hat too but I couldn't get a picture. Hopefully I'll have more luck on Sunday.

Okay blogger is throwing a fit. Picture 1, Picture 2.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Crap I forgot!"

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/19/2006 12:01 PM) : 

arrrghhh!! where be ye pi'tures, matey?!? methinks ye be holdin' out on me contest. thar be penalties for scurvy behavior in these parts. either ye be a true blue sock-modelin' pirate or it's WALK THE PLANK WITH YE! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!!!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (9/19/2006 12:48 PM) : 

Shiver me timbers! Your little lass be quite the sweetie! She could launch a thousand (pirate) ships with that daaarrrling face!

 

Blogger Trillian42 said ... (9/19/2006 1:12 PM) : 

Aw! Look at how sweet she is! What a great costume!

 

Blogger DomesticOverlord said ... (9/19/2006 4:50 PM) : 

Arr, the pictures be merely links, me heartie. If ye be meanin' the contest then ye will be dissapointed for I have no socks to share.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (9/20/2006 3:52 AM) : 

Arrrrr!

She's so pretty and looks great in her costume. I bet they'll look fantastic as mini PoC characters.

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/27/2006 1:02 PM) : 

i'd be delighted t'have ye be a judge for me contest, matey. be ye a vigilant lass, eh? the end o' the contest be on yonder horizon. arrrrrghhhh!!!

(talking like a pirate is fun.)

 

Blogger brad4d said ... (10/06/2006 10:23 AM) : 

Ahoy, matey! couldn't this be merged with Columbus Day? or is the idea to do it at work (& school)?

 

post a comment