Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Why?

I finished one of the diapers today. I know, I know, it's been forever since I showed you my cut outs BUT I needed a twin needle and I couldn't find the right size then I finally got one and couldn't find the time to sew. Anyway, I finally got one done and guess what? It is SO huge. I'm going to make do because I'm not trimming the bagillion pieces of fabric. I'll just elasticize the hell out of them and hope for the best.

Also I made a hat. I would show you a picture but suddenly I have misplaced the camera again. Okay, I'll find it and post it later. Promise.

Labels:

Comments on "Why?"

 

Blogger Rain said ... (8/09/2006 4:07 AM) : 

It sounds eventful. I'm sure with a bit of elastic trickery you can make them work.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (8/09/2006 6:37 AM) : 

Wow, I give you mad props on the diapers. Can't wait to see a picture!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/15/2006 8:47 AM) : 

Hilarious! You sound like me, always have these grand ideas and end up being a little more work then initially anticipated. Elastic does work wonders!

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (8/19/2006 10:44 AM) : 

Git yer ass back to bloggin!!!

(whipcrack)

 

Blogger Mag said ... (8/25/2006 2:25 PM) : 

Are you better are you worse are you trouble are you verse?

Miss your words, but am trudging through without them.

 

post a comment