Thursday, September 14, 2006

In the intrest of comparison...

I'm posting it that it might be compared to the scores of others. I find this really amusing for some reason.


My Personality
Neuroticism
71
Extraversion
48
Openness To Experience
90
Agreeableness
7
Conscientiousness
17
Find your MySpace/Xanga/Hi5 soulmate / pysch twin
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

MySpace Surveys, Discount Ugg Boots and MySpace Codes by Pulseware Survey Software

Comments on "In the intrest of comparison..."

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/14/2006 3:50 PM) : 

FYI :P

i scored thus:
neuroticism: 54
extraversion: 83
opennes: 60
agreeableness: 7
conscientiousness: 40

apparently, i am sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. i prefer to be around people much of the time. stressful and frustration situations can often upset me, but i am sometimes able to get over these feelings and cope with these situations. a desire for tradition doesn't prevent me from trying new things. my thinking is neither simple nor complex; to others, i appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual (and how). people see me as tough, critical, and uncompromising and i have less concern with others' needs than with my own. i am reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

overall impression: aaaaaalrighty then.

p.s. i was wondering what happened to you. hope y'all are doin' okay :)

 

Blogger Rain said ... (9/15/2006 5:51 AM) : 

Neuroticism - 40
Extraversion - 98
Openness - 60
Agreeableness - 0
Conscientiousness - 61

Mwahaha! I think it's trying to tell me I'm a bitch.

 

post a comment