Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Packages

I got TWO packages last week and being the terrible person that I am, didn't blog either of them. So here they are, a package from my Cheap Ass Secret Pal (who likes Target) and one from my Summer Fling Secret Pal (who also likes Target). Oh and CASP, the reason there's only three bags of M&Ms in the pic is that we tore into one as soon as we opened the package.

Labels:

Comments on "Packages"

 

Blogger Rain said ... (7/20/2006 2:53 AM) : 

Cool packages.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (7/23/2006 7:20 PM) : 

I love Target. 5 pounds of newspaper on Sunday morning and the first thing I look for is the Target ad.

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (8/01/2006 2:57 PM) : 

I LUUUUURVE TARGET! it's da shiet!
and M&M's.
we have the M&M's. unfortch, we are currently sans target and OD'd on walmarts and k-marts. boo!
you are one lucky gal.

 

post a comment