Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today's goals:

1) Eat three meals, none of which consist entirely of snack foods. --Did it!
2) Research and prep for purchase of big girl pants for Miss Beans. I'm so sick of buying diapers that I'm not going to do it anymore. --Bought a pattern!
3) Laundry. --Done and put away!
4) Dinner; make something that doesn't suck.
5) Get Miss Beans to bed before 9:30pm, try to get her to go to sleep in bed intstead of in arms. --Skipped her nap and down by 7:45!
6) If there's any time left, knit. --Off to do that right now! I rule!

Formidable goals but I'm on track thus far. I had some toast for breakfast, I'm about to make some lunch, I've done some preliminary research on "Cloth Pull-Ups", I'm thinking about dinner, I've put a load of laundry in... I think I'm doing well. Last night Lola Beans put herself to bed but then she played in there and woke up her brother so I had to get her up and rock her. That didn't work either. At almost 10pm I took her in her room and put her in the bed and just sat there making her lie back down until she gave up and went to sleep. By the time I got her to bed no one else in the house was up. Sigh.

Oh, by the way the diet plan from yesterday makes your tummy feel very rumbly, I'm going to have to rethink it.

Labels:

Comments on "Today's goals:"

 

Blogger Dk's Wife said ... (6/06/2006 2:36 PM) : 

Your daughter is adorable!

 

Blogger Rain said ... (6/07/2006 1:01 AM) : 

Those cookies still look good (I keep eyeing them up).

Looks like you've got things sussed. Miss Beans sounds like she can be a handful but she's so cute.

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (6/07/2006 9:44 AM) : 

I do not begrudge you the trials of motherhood. I'll sit back and enjoy my single life for now. But you do sound as if you've got things under control with the bedtime and diaper thing.

Now, about them Cheetos...

 

post a comment