Thursday, May 25, 2006

I fucked up.

I was talking on the phone, updating flickr, trying to IM while dealing with my four year old, and messing with my template. I didn't have a back up, at least I can't find it. So here we are in the black. I fucked up all my customization and had to start over. PLEASE back up your blogs! Learn from my mistake.

I'm going to go cry now.

Comments on "I fucked up."

 

Blogger Tactless Wonder said ... (5/25/2006 8:56 PM) : 

Been there, done that.

I'm sorry.

I don't know how to back up my blog shy of copying the html and pasting it onto a text document. Hey, now duh, that's how it's done.

Nevermind.

I still am really sorry though.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (5/26/2006 1:47 AM) : 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I hope you can get it back to how you want it or even better.

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (5/26/2006 5:00 AM) : 

It's almost worse when you do it inadvertently on purpose. My condolences!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (5/26/2006 2:13 PM) : 

I cringed when I saw your post because f-ing up my template is one of my worst nightmares. Ok, maybe not the worst nightmare but it's still pretty damn sucky.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (5/26/2006 6:55 PM) : 

Yikes girl! Sorry to hear that!!!!

 

post a comment