Monday, June 05, 2006

The Cheetos Naturals, Coca-Cola, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Diet

I'll let you know how that goes.

Oh, and if you haven't tried the bliss that are Cheetos Naturals, don't. They're hard to find and I want them all to myself.

Red Todd Kidd finished his MCSE last week, we're pretty excited about that around here. That means we're coming up on the end of his classes and we're all the closer to getting out of my parent's house. Yipee! Don't get me wrong, I love my parents but as an adult is really sucks to live with your parents. You may think you want to feel sixteen again but believe me, you really don't.

The thing I will miss about living here is the weekly dinner. We have dinner every night, of course, but once a week RTK makes a big dinner for everyone and usually a couple of extra people we invite. Last night it was pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, biscuts, and gravy and we had my grandma and RTK's mom over (his dad was out sailing in some race or something). It's just so much fun to have the great food and a few drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. In a couple weeks we're going to try and do a vegetarian meal (which I've never done before) and invite over our neighbor from across the street. The artist and his wife not the drug dealer.

You know what I've been craving (other than the stuff in the title of this post)? A good poker game. RTK and I used to have our friends over for Texas Hold 'em pretty often. We ended up watching a WPT game on television the other night and now we're both rabid to get a game together. Sigh.

I got one of Rachael Ray's cook books, 365: No Repeats. I picked it up at my sister's and flipped through it and it seemed pretty good so I picked it up at Costco this weekend. Yeah, Costco where we sepent almost $240 and I couldn't even tell you what we bought. Except peanut butter, I remember we got peanut butter. And the Cheetos Naturals, can't forget those.

I was meme-ed and I somehow missed it! Oops!

1)What's your favorite LYS? : The Antique Yarn Shoppe in Poway which despite it's name is a very laid back, cool place run by a very cool lady.

2)What about it do you like most?: That the staff is just two hippies as opposed to other places I've been where the staff has been pretentious or INSANE.

3)What is your 2nd favorite?
: I don't have a second I don't think. I guess if I have to I go to Two Sisters and Ewe but I don't love it.

4)What would you improve about it to make it a tie with your first?
: I'd have to live closer to it since it's way out of my way. I'd also have to there and make freinds with people. Really It's on me, I suppose.

5)What's the last thing your bought at your #1 LYS?
: Addi Turbos and two skeins of bulky weight Alpaca.

6)Who's Next?
: I'm breaking the chain. I'm a rebel and I'll never, ever be any good.

Labels: ,

Comments on "The Cheetos Naturals, Coca-Cola, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Diet"

 

Blogger Rain said ... (6/05/2006 3:50 PM) : 

I'm so not your friend anymore. I'm on a real diet and those cookies look sooooo good. If you are what you eat, this week I'm a carrot.

Yay for RTK! Congratulations! Sounds like you've got him well trained in the cooking dept too.

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (6/05/2006 4:50 PM) : 

Au contraire! You're very good! At being a rebel.

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (6/05/2006 6:34 PM) : 

Woohoo! congrats on the MCSE!

My dinner tonight was chocolate chip cookie dough frozen yogurt and pumpkin seeds.

don't tell my WW leader

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (6/05/2006 7:48 PM) : 

Girl, you're my kind of dietin' woman.

Congrats to RTK for the MCSE!!

(My dinner tonight was a gi-normous bowl of Cap'n Crunch and some Fritos)

 

post a comment