Friday, June 16, 2006

It begins.

Summer break. Today is the first day of it here. It's 9:30am and already the kids are devouring all snack foods in sight and generally driving each other, and me, crazy. Fabulous.

I haven't been knitting at all. Instead I've been trying to keep up with the SP7 Questionnaire game and also working on one of my other incredibly nerdy persuits, an RPG.

We've also been struggling to decide whether or not to move to San Jose, thanks to an offer given to Red Todd Kidd by his company. It's a lot more money but it's far away and something we had never even considered until this offer came up. Our goal has been Oregon, our purgatory has been San Diego, and this is way random. I don't think we'd consider it at all if it wasn't for the fact that we do know a few people there. My Uncle Elvis and Aunt Ivanna live there (in fact one of the apartment bulidings I found had a really familliar address, I realized it was their old place!) and I discovered Cpurl lives there too. Eh, I don't know. I'm completely on the fence about it. Not to mention it would totally give me away to my CASP!

Nothing else is really happening here. Lola Beans has taken to eating frozen chicken nuggets but that's it. No other interesting stuff. As soon as that sewing pattern gets here, though, there will be plenty of ranting on the blog, of this I am certain.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "It begins."

 

Blogger rincaro said ... (6/16/2006 10:10 AM) : 

Around here we are on third full week of no school. I feel your pain.

Good luck on the moving decision. Those are always tough.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (6/16/2006 5:08 PM) : 

Your little people are so damn cute that I don't believe they are anything other than little angels.

I think I'd hang back to see what other offers RTK gets as you don't sounds too keen, of course if you do go it doesn't mean you're stuck there forever.

 

post a comment