Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Go to the head of the class.

Prompted by Penny Karma's pop quiz (which I totally rocked!) I've put up a quiz for the three people who read my blog. If I had to bet on it, I'm thinking high score will go to Rain. Wanna prove me wrong? Click here!

Comments on "Go to the head of the class."

 

Blogger knottygnome said ... (6/13/2006 10:59 AM) : 

hmm...4/10 (ducking head in shame)

clearly i don't pay close enough attention.

 

Blogger Karen said ... (6/13/2006 11:15 AM) : 

4/10 as well. I must not pay attention either.

 

Blogger Amy said ... (6/13/2006 11:43 AM) : 

I wasn't paying attention to the question about which of these things wasn't true. Sad, sad. Although I think Go, Diego, GO may soon eclipse Dora in how annoying it is. Just sayin.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (6/13/2006 1:05 PM) : 

I obviously need to spend more time on your blog!!

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (6/13/2006 2:10 PM) : 

I SUCK.

Ok, but c'mon, Little Einsteins are JUST as annoying as Dora. I think I should get partial credit, which would bump me up to, um... a higher F.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (6/14/2006 8:24 AM) : 

Er... you were saying... I do pay attention, really I do but I only got 4.

Lol, only because I don't believe that you weren't in a hot girls with guns calendar. Come on admit it. I wasn't, noooo (well not with guns anyway).

 

Blogger Pinkwool said ... (6/14/2006 10:30 AM) : 

Lol... 5/10 for me. I did click the answer that you were in the hot girls with guns calendar for the sheer hilarity value of it.

PK is right, Little Einsteins is more annoying than Dora. Tone deaf Annie, need I say more? I will take Diego over Dora any day though. Dora TALKS SO EFFING LOUD and she doesn't enunciate her spanish words as well as Diego does.

See, you have more than 3 readers. Maybe I should throw up a quiz on my blog to see how many readers I have. Hmmmm.....

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (6/16/2006 9:38 AM) : 

Ha! I did better than rain! I rock!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (6/23/2006 6:07 PM) : 

UGHH Like am I only behind on reading blogs...I totally sucked!! Sorry I do read and pay attention.. :)

 

post a comment