Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pant Wranglin'

There should be a sporting event in which competetors attempt to get stretch pants onto bucking, sugar filled, screaming, two year olds who have missed their naps and firmly believe it to be naked time. I call this blood sport "Pant Wranglin'" and I compete for a personal best in it every morning. Okay, sometimes it's not until late afternoon, but you get what I mean.

Labels:

Comments on "Pant Wranglin'"

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (10/18/2006 4:12 PM) : 

dude, that's not so bad. i may be an amateur since i don't have kids of my own, but i think diaper doggin' (similar to bulldoggin') trumps your pant wranglin' event. seriously, you have to hook the little boogers by the pits and (gently) throw them into submission on the diaper changing surface of choice so you can change the poopy filled diaper.
i also used to think diaper changing was required regularly, but i'd since been advised that letting the kid run up the poopage in it for a few hours won't kill them. marathon poopers, they are. damn! babysitting is meeeaaaaan birth control.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (10/19/2006 12:53 AM) : 

As a fellow competitior of Miss Beans in the Anti-Pants division of the sport I salute her efforts to get nekkid.

My mother was an expert pant wrangler although there are plenty of photos to prove otherwise.

 

Blogger darlene mcleod said ... (10/20/2006 12:04 PM) : 

oh, the things I have to look forward to...someday! not today! oh no, not today, for darn sure!

alright with you if I add a link to your blog from my blog, with your banner as a button?

www.knit-me.blogspot.com

 

post a comment