Friday, June 30, 2006

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...

Pam had this up on her blog and loving The Princess Bride as I do, I had to take the quiz. I was actually surprised. I thought I'd come up Vizzini!

Inigo Montoya

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti

Comments on "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya..."

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (6/30/2006 2:35 PM) : 

Lemme guess, you hold a grudge. ;)

 

Blogger Pinkwool said ... (6/30/2006 2:41 PM) : 

Ooohhh... I'll have to do this one. :)

No, Turtlegirl, she is after the 6 fingered man. Lol

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (7/01/2006 7:59 AM) : 

I kinda thought I'd be Andre the Giant. Whew.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/04/2006 1:22 AM) : 

Sarah Sisson. I'll be damned.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/04/2006 6:07 PM) : 

Inconceivable!
Hi there - I wandered over to your blog by way of the knittyboard, just saying "Hi!"
I recently received the PB DVD: Dread Pirate Roberts edition :)

 

post a comment