Friday, September 09, 2005

Stitch

I've been watching Lilo and Stitch a lot lately. I recorded it for the kids with the DVR when it was on last week and we've been watching it almost everyday. Kaylee says that she loves that movie because Lilo reminds her of herself as a kid. I'd agree with that. Especially the part where she pulls out Scrump (her doll) and declares that she made it herself.

It occurred to me that I think Stitch reminds me of me. Built for distruction and full of rage. So far away from humanity that only the weirdest kid will play with him (sorry Kaylee). I'm sure Red Todd Kidd would say something about him being cute and that he thinks I'm cute, then there would be yelling. Whatever. At least Stitch gets to live in Hawaii.

Comments on "Stitch"

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/14/2005 1:45 PM) : 

yeah, sure, but stitch also has to pay $3.68/gal for rocket fuel. what tha EFF, i tell you!? WHAT THA EFF!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

 

post a comment