Thursday, August 25, 2005

Here There Be Pirates!

Normally I'm against these things but I have a weakness for pirates and yarn (see: Shetland Wool is a Jerk). Anyway, I liked this one so much I'm posting it. Unfortuneatley their html was WAY broken and I didn't feel like fixing it so here it is in plain text with your basic link at the bottom.

Bloody Mary Read

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!
Get your own pirate name

Comments on "Here There Be Pirates!"

 

Blogger han said ... (8/26/2005 1:10 PM) : 

Well then, you're not going to want to miss Talk Like A Pirate day 2005 on September the 19th, are you? Arrrr!

 

Blogger DomesticOverlord said ... (8/26/2005 2:47 PM) : 

Awesome link, thanks!

 

post a comment