Monday, August 29, 2005

Holy. Crap.

I know I said I was done with the stupid internet quiz things but I was goofing around avoiding Satchel when I came across Faerynuff's blog entry with her results for the "What Famous Leader are You?" quiz. She had taken it and got Abraham Lincoln. I thought to myself, hey that looks fun and it's historical! So I take this 45 question quiz and come up with:



I knew I was a bitch but holy crap. Holy. Crap. Unfortuneatly the page that displays all the other results is broken. If you take the test and come up with some one other than Abe Lincoln or Saddam, please leave me a comment and tell me the other possibilities, I'm dying to know now.

So then I took the "What Classic Movie are You?" quiz:



Perhaps it's time to start being nicer. Perhaps.

Comments on "Holy. Crap."

 

Blogger amber said ... (8/29/2005 4:53 PM) : 

I got Einstein. For whatever that is worth :)

 

Blogger Jen said ... (8/29/2005 5:43 PM) : 

Hmm, I'm not thinking these personality quizzes are all that accurate. They called me Gandhi. Or maybe they are and I'm a shrivelled up balding man in the recesses of my mind.

Thanks for the laugh!

 

Blogger msubulldog said ... (8/29/2005 6:55 PM) : 

Ah, yes. Apparently I am Adolf Hitler, too. . . . fabulous. I would like to second your "holy crap" declaration! :)
--Amanda

 

Blogger falln_angel said ... (8/30/2005 12:30 AM) : 

I got Gandhi... and Apocalypse Now. I don't think I'd worry about these results.

 

Blogger Criosa said ... (8/30/2005 7:28 PM) : 

another Einstein here...

to view the other options, go to: http://images.similarminds.com/leader/5.jpg
and change the number - 1-9 (be sure to leave the .jpg)

 

post a comment