Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cue the dramatic music:

Satchel is almost ready to be felted! I'm so happy to be almost done with it. I don't know why I haven't really enjoyed this particular project but I've seemed to lag almost every step of the way. Finally though, all that's left to do before it takes a hot bath is the strap.

I did the pockets last night and at the last minute decided to include my first ever intarsia because I was getting to close to getting done and wanted to make it more complicated. ::rolls eyes:: I'll show off the intarsia as soon as it's felted, I'm not sure how it's going to come out because I'm a novice. I also don't want to show the pics before Red Todd Kidd sees it since it's for him. Yes, I make my husband read my blog, almost daily in fact.

I included a 12" ruler in the pic to give you an idea of the prefelted size of the thing. It's massive. Well, I suppose it's time to get back to it since I spent this whole day at the outlet mall down by the border. I did get the cutest little Vans for Lola Beans for $7! Totally sweet. They were origionally $25, marked down to $14.95 and then they had a buy one get one half off sale so they ended up being $7. She has such wide little feet that none of her little shoes fit so I'm really excited about her little shoes. Okay now I'm just stalling.

Labels:

Comments on "Cue the dramatic music:"

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (9/06/2005 10:12 AM) : 

Stopped back in to see what else changed :) I like the color on the date text now!

Be back later to dl your button!

 

post a comment