Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I need a nap.

I haven't slept in four and a half years. It's starting to wear on me. More specifically Miss Beans hasn't slept past 3am in five days. Last night she was up at 1am. I get bitchy when I'm tired. Okay, okay, bitchier. That's a weird looking word. Eh, well, it's probobly not a word. I just don't know anymore because I'm sleep deprived like a POW.

I started the design proces for something for the knitty winter issue. I was so gung-ho. I was certain my design was fucking brilliant. It didn't work out. All I have now is 20 dollars worth of ruined Noro sitting on my kitchen table that I can't bring myself to throw out. And no, it can't be frogged.

Maybe I'll turn it into some kind of abstract wall hanging.

I've got a Knitpicks order coming today. I was going to use it for the thing I was designing for knitty. Now I have no design. I have six balls of various colors of Wool of the Andes coming and have no idea what to do with them. I gues I could knit them into rags to wipe off the stench of failure.

I need a nap.

I haven't really blogged much this week because I've been so tired and down. I have been leaving weird haikus in other peoples comments though. I don't think anyone has really noticed yet. Hey we all need hobbies.

Comments on "I need a nap."

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (9/14/2005 1:47 PM) : 

To borrow a haiku page from you..
and in the hope of cheering you up..


If you feel evil
Beat on someone deserving
you will feel better

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/14/2005 2:03 PM) : 

i've been trying to figure out something to design for knitty myself....as of late, it's still just a pipe dream. naps would be good. i wish work would give us nap time like in preschool. i could use a good nap right now.

 

Blogger mumblingmonkey said ... (9/14/2005 5:26 PM) : 

sorry you are tired
Sleep, then design something rad
Noro needs to burn.

 

post a comment