Thursday, September 15, 2005

Red Todd Kidd leaves a message for my readers

That's right all, like two, loyal readers. My husband has a message for you, lest you think he's jerky or otherwise not cool. Since he went through the trouble of creating a blogger username and such, I thought I'd repost his comment so it wouldn't get burried.

Red Todd Kidd said...
While yes this is for a post below I wanted to put it here in hopes that more would see it.I DO like the bag she made. Granted it could've been bigger but as i told her numerous times as long as I could fit my binder and the couple of books I need a week that it would be fine. My only big problem that I have said numerous times is the strap. When we tested it for length it would've had the bag hanging at just above my hip and that would just make it look too much like a man-purse. She has threatened to scrap it and start over and while that her perrogative if she chooses to do so I have stated that all I want is a new longer strap.I will admit that the skull and bones earned it a big fat sack of bonus points for style. Arrrgh. nuf said.

Note how he embraced his pirate-y nickname.

This totally made my day.

Labels:

Comments on "Red Todd Kidd leaves a message for my readers"

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/15/2005 1:24 PM) : 

haha, cute :)

 

Anonymous Penile Implant in India said ... (6/26/2018 1:25 AM) : 

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

 

post a comment