Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tiny completed project (and it only took two weeks!)

I finished up my sister's ipod cozy on Tuesday night and took a couple quick pics for the blog. Since I'm not feeling altogether witty today I thought I'd slap 'em up for you to look at and go, "Eh, whatever," at. My expectations are clearly quite high on the compliments so really try to gush people. Now if you look out the window to the left side of the plane, you'llsee the cozy without the ipod in it and to the right with the ipod in it.

Anyway, this was done without a pattern I just sort of made it up as I went along, whih was great until I got to the "shoulders" and was totally baffled until the third time I did it (rip, rip, rip). The yarn I used was called Colorado sunset and even though you can't really see it there's a hint of purple in this otherwise orange and sparkly yarn. My siter LOVED it. She said it was perfect for her so I'm happy too.

The goal here was for it to look like a little turtleneck sweater and I think I succeeded. As an added bonus my sister can actually still plug her headphones into the ipod with it's little sweater on. I don't know when she'd ever do that seeing as how she uses it almost exclusively in the car but if it ever comes up, she's prepared.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Tiny completed project (and it only took two weeks!)"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (1/12/2006 5:58 PM) : 

hehe two weeks for you??? It is too cute! I love it! gush, gush, gush ;)

 

Blogger Rain said ... (1/13/2006 12:54 AM) : 

Eh, whatever

Actually I think it's pretty cool and is really practical.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (1/13/2006 3:59 AM) : 

It's very cute! Can she use it to cushion the ipod in the car?

Oh, yes, *insert several paragraphs of gushing here*.

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (1/13/2006 6:49 AM) : 

I like it! It does look like a turtleneck sweater, or a hot water bottle.

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (1/13/2006 8:11 AM) : 

get thee some chunky yarn! hee hee.
melikes the ipod cozy. looks very...cozy...!?
yes.
where the heck does "cozy" come from anyway? i guess it'd be difficult to describe something like that any other way.
however, i don't understand why eggs need cozies.

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (1/14/2006 2:54 PM) : 

Oh, you totally gotta add arms to that sucker.

 

Anonymous Kendra D said ... (4/02/2022 8:34 AM) : 

Great blog I enjoyed reading it.

 

post a comment