Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Solstichramadahanukwanzaa and a Happy New Year (and a belated one to our Jewish friends)!

Did I get everyone with that? Solstice, Christmas, Ramadan, Hannukah, and Kwanzaa. Yeah I think that's it.

Thanks for all your fab comments on the overalls. I'll be sure to post pics of the recipiant's face as soon as we're back from all our Christmas travelling.

Thanks to everyone who read this thing for doing so, you all are my outlet and I thank you from the bottom of my drawer- er, heart. Mushy-mushy gross, gross, gross.

Love, Sarah

Comments on "Merry Solstichramadahanukwanzaa and a Happy New Year (and a belated one to our Jewish friends)!"

 

Blogger Rain said ... (12/24/2005 3:56 PM) : 

Your tree looks perfect.

Hope you and yours all have a fantastic christmas.

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (12/24/2005 10:03 PM) : 

Merry Merry Happy Happy!
Beautiful tree!

(and those overalls are a work of art)

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (12/25/2005 3:45 AM) : 

Happy All-Inclusive Holidays to my favorite overlord of the domestic variety :)

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (12/25/2005 6:25 PM) : 

You give me a good laugh everytime I read...(hopefully never sad) Enjoy your comments on life, knitting, etc. You are fun! Thats why we come back...and back...

 

post a comment