Thursday, October 06, 2005

Alpaca

Alpaca. Al. Pa. Ca. Baby alpaca. AAAAAAAAAAAAALPAAAAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sweet, soft, baby alpaca.

Uh, I got my knitpicks order. Pictures later. I'm too busy touching the Aaaaaaalpaaaaaacaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Okay, as you can see I got the pictures up. That's three balls of Alpaca Cloud in Moss, Iris, and Autumn with the pattern for Elizabeth I. The pic up at the top is the Alpaca Cloud with the four balls of Andean Treasure in Woods for Miss Lola Beans' Princess Leia hat. I hope it's cold on Halloween because that sucker is gonna be WARM.

Mmmmmmmmm alpaca.

Labels:

Comments on "Alpaca"

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (10/06/2005 9:46 PM) : 

*drool, drooldrool* repeat to end.

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (10/06/2005 9:52 PM) : 

Pretty Yarn!
Yum.
Alpaca
Alpaca
Yum
Yum Yum Alpaca Yum

I really need to go to sleep

 

Blogger Laura said ... (10/07/2005 7:01 AM) : 

Gosh, that's gorgeous. I might have to break my Yarn Fast. KnitPicks yarn shouldn't count, as they are practically giving it away. Right?

 

post a comment