Friday, September 23, 2005

Four MORE Truths and one MORE Lie

1) I once lost a tooth in a bar fight that I wasn't even involved in. I was hit in the face by a flying barstool.
Yeah. That was fun.
2) I used to be a mechanic in my dad's shop.
Nope. I was the secretary there for a few years though.
3) I torment my younger cousins by yelling embarrassing things when we're out in public.
Well, duh.
4) I broke a Marine's nose in Tijuana.
Remind me to tell that story sometime. It's pretty funny.
5) I love karaoke.
It was a secret love until now.

The winner is Tabbytuxedo!

Labels:

Comments on "Four MORE Truths and one MORE Lie"

 

Blogger Kay said ... (9/23/2005 5:24 PM) : 

Dang, they all sound true. ;-)

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (9/23/2005 5:32 PM) : 

I'm going to say you never were a mechanic in your father's shop.

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (9/23/2005 6:16 PM) : 

I say number 1 is the lie.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/25/2005 7:58 AM) : 

Boy, sounds like you have LOTS of stories to tell!

 

post a comment