Monday, September 26, 2005

Getting on track but blogger is mad at me.

I got something finished! That's right, the knitting funk may be coming to an end. I can't say for certain since I haven't started anything new yet but the shrug looks cute, right?

I even sat down and put the sock back on its needles, picked up all the dropped stitches and everything. It was ungodly boring but I did it. Even though the sock is ugly. I'm so proud of me.

Okay, blogger and I are having some issues at the moment. It won't upload my pictures. I said some things blogger didn't appriciate, blogger replied with some very chilly error messages and now I have no idea when blogger will be in the mood to deal with me again. It's unfortunate, really. We had been getting along so well. In the mean time The pics will be on photobucket and you'll have to click the links (there are three links up there).

Comments on "Getting on track but blogger is mad at me."

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (9/26/2005 3:35 PM) : 

*sigh* I wish my sister would have a girl so I could knit her cute little things like this.

My brother in law's sperm sucks. Damn him.

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/26/2005 3:47 PM) : 

awww, i'm totally diggin' the cuteness in the third pic. nice job! i wish my niece would just pop out already so i can knit her cutesy stuff...she'll be too young to discriminate against acrylic and fun fur. yessssss!

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (9/26/2005 11:52 PM) : 

Oh man.. she is ADORABLE, and the shrug looks GREAT!

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (9/27/2005 5:00 PM) : 

Thank you for the button, my wonderful fellow Knittyhead! It's fabulous and oh-so me!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (9/27/2005 7:58 PM) : 

I LOVE that tiny shrug...so cute! I may just have to make DD one...although a bit bigger as she is 11 :)

 

post a comment