Thursday, September 29, 2005

The hat is no more.

It was barely blogged and already it's gone. I realized knitting a hat for myself was delusional folly and swiftly frogged it at eight rows in. I've re-evaluated (is that supposed to be hyphenated? Oh well) and decided that the perfect thing to do with my RAK yarn is Wavy. It's going to be awesome. I'm already one repeat in. I can't believe I've waited so long to do this scarf! It's a breeze. I highly recommend this pattern, it's so much simpler than it looks.

Labels:

Comments on "The hat is no more."

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (9/30/2005 9:52 AM) : 

I've done the same thing. I started knitting myself a hat and realized I hate wearing hats. So it's on the needles looking at me with big puppy dog eyes wondering why I don't work on it anymore. I'm waiting for it to get distracted before I frog it and then I'm going to do it fast before it makes me feel guilty.

Pass the thorazine, the crazy lady needs a swig.

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/30/2005 12:18 PM) : 

that scarf is crazy fun!! i started on one, but hah, i started with some blue sock yarn...size 3's?! yeah, i was crazy. i went through about six inches and called it quits. i want to start over again with some bigger yarn...yah. bigger yarn would be good.

jejunpg! *translation - "yay!"

hehe. this $h*t is bananas.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (10/02/2005 9:08 PM) : 

ohhh! Will it be red....hehe
That would be sooo cool! Can't wait to see it!

 

post a comment