Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm it again.

Four Truths and a Lie:

1)I live across the street from a well known fine artist.
Indeed I do. I live across the street from William Glen Crooks. He lives next door to the guy we think is selling drugs.

2) I stole a cow from someone's yard.
Hey, I never said it was a real cow. It was a tacky lawn ornament. I hid it in the garage for several months and then we put it in their neighbor's yard. They were baffled.

3) I gave the lead guitarist from Foreigner a bloody nose.
True again. I was walking out of a radio station with a friend who had just been on the radio and he was walking in. I nailed him with the door. The whole situation was made more humorous by the fact that I had no idea who he was until we heard him talking about it on the radio about 10-15 minutes later.

4) In my younger days, I appeared in a "Hot Girls with Guns" calendar.
This one's the lie!

5) I have met all of the surviving members of The Doors.
The San Diego Rep did a production called Celebration of the Lizard many years back that featured poetry by Jim Morrison and music by The Doors. All the remaining members attended on opening night and I met them. My friend's mom hit on Ray Manzerick right in front of his wife. It was pretty funny.

Knottyknitpicks is the winner!

Labels:

Comments on "I'm it again."

 

Blogger knottygnome said ... (10/06/2005 11:35 AM) : 

i'm gonna say #3 is a lie. and i hope to god that #4 is true.

 

Blogger weaselrina said ... (10/06/2005 12:13 PM) : 

OMG I hope 3 is true.
!
I'm going to say 1 is the lie

 

Blogger knottyknitpicks said ... (10/06/2005 12:35 PM) : 

that leaves me with #4...

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (10/06/2005 12:52 PM) : 

All the guesses have been taken so I"m out but...I'd say that number one is the lie because I think I know what your neighbor really does for a living.

 

Blogger knittinmom said ... (10/06/2005 1:12 PM) : 

Oh, I just found this thread on Knitty and didn't get here in time. I can't wait to see what the answer is... I'll guess #5 is the lie.

 

Blogger knottygnome said ... (10/06/2005 1:30 PM) : 

i am so disappointed. now i feel the need to go out and create a "hot girls with guns" calendar.

 

post a comment