Monday, September 19, 2005

Please don't feed the dog.

In honor of Fuzzy Tail and Stripes' birthdays we all took a trip to Tijuana. Most of us had a great time. We did some shopping, had some lunch, drank some margaritas. Later we went bowling (back home). Aside from Stripes getting sick it was a really nice day.

Darth just asked me for a peanut butter sandwich and toast and pudding. I think he might be hungry. Be right back. I guess I didn't need to tell you that, it's not like if I was gone for an hour while typing this you'd even know. Oh well, whatever.

I gave Fuzzy Tail her birthday present so I can finally post the pictures of it. It's a llama I knitted along with several movie costumes that I made for it. In the picture to the right here it's wearing it's Jayne hat (from Firefly) which was the one she liked the best.



I also made it a three corner hat and red scarf a la Pirates of the Caribbean.





A poncho like Pacha's from The Emporer's New Groove.



And a black pea-coat (spelling?) from Boondock Saints. I was really stoked that she liked all it's little costumes.

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Please don't feed the dog."

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (9/19/2005 5:58 PM) : 

ahaha... that's so cute! a llama with a wardrobe. great idea. my bf stole my monkey, so it's going to be difficult to come up with clothes for it that will fit without having to make another one. :(

 

Blogger Ruth said ... (9/25/2005 1:19 PM) : 

That's the best-dressed llama I've ever seen. :)

 

post a comment