Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kaylee is Tempting


Oh yeah, that's it. It my finished Tempting as modeled by it owner, Kaylee.

I'm very pleased with the way it fits. I was worried it was too big, then worried it was too small but look, it fits just right!

Here's a detail pic of the pin I used instead of a bow.


Okay, I have important moving to do (as you can probably see from the boxes in the background).

Labels: ,

Comments on "Kaylee is Tempting"

 

Blogger MiniLaura said ... (7/27/2005 10:58 AM) : 

very cute! I like the ribbon halter detail. (Is it a halter or more strap-like? Either way, it's great!)

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (7/27/2005 11:27 PM) : 

Very nice! What yarn did you use? It works really well with the pattern.

 

Blogger Jacqui said ... (8/03/2005 1:55 PM) : 

I love it! Very nice work. And I also really like the clasp you used on the ribbon. Great idea!

I didn't love it so much when I first saw it on knitty because (a) I need to wear a bra and (b) I don't like my straps showing. But I just bought one of those cute little bras with clear straps, so this might just be my next project after I finish Blaze!

 

Blogger DomesticOverlord said ... (8/21/2005 3:20 PM) : 

Wow, comments! I didn't know anyone read my blog. Now I'm gonna have to spell check...

Laura, The hatler straps are just a bra strap. She just threw on the sweater as soon as I gave it to her so I could take pics. Sorry!

Kathy, The yarn, if you can believe it, was Red Heart Symphony in Mystic Purple. It's available at any local Walmart. For a medium sized Tempting it takes less than two balls. You could make two Temptings out of three balls easy.

Kristen, Thanks!

Jacqui, The clasp on the ribbon was a cheap brooch from Macy's that my mom found a LONG time ago. Blaze huh? I just took Blaze off the needles because I made a mistake. Can't bring myself to frog it yet. Sigh.

Thanks everyone! I love comments!

 

post a comment