Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Updatish

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingToday is Darth's fifth birthday. At this time five years ago I was happily sleeping in a hospital bed, epidural taking care of my woes. He was born in the afternoon, about 3:45. It was a nice day. He's at kindergarten rightnow, which is weird for me. He's never been someplace else on his birthday before.

I should be posting adorable Halloween pictures but the camera got left in the car last night and thus, no pictures yet. The kids were adorable, though. They all said, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you", though at a few houses, Miss Beans just said, "Pleeeeeeeeeease!" Mis Beans and Tank (my nephew) really cleaned up. We had to empty their bags a few times because even though they weren't full, they were too heavy for two year olds to carry and the bigger kids (my brother, Darth, and Red Todd Kidd) weren't ready to quit yet. They all had a good time and that's the important thing.

So, NaNoWriMo. I had this crazy dream last night that was like a movie. I was thinking about writing it but now I'm thinking not. I can't do NaNoWriMo yet. When Lola is in school and I have some free time durrign the day then maybe but right now, I can barely blog. Though, I'd like to point out I've blogged three days in a row for once! Don't count on this to continue, now that I've spoken of it I've jinxed it for sure.

I have things to show you and I'm so bummed that the camera isn't here! I've got a couple finished Christmas presents and adorable kids in costumes! This is torture! In the mean time enjoy this picture of... um... What do I have a picture of? Okay I scanned a pic of Darth from the day he was born. Red Todd Kidd is holding him. The green jacket he's wearing was lost somewhere along the way, which makes me sad.

Labels:

Comments on "Updatish"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (11/01/2006 1:58 PM) : 

Awwwwwww.....so cute. How'd you get him in to kindergarden? I HATE Texas. Damn birthday cutoff dates.

 

Blogger Rain said ... (11/02/2006 2:49 AM) : 

Happy Birthday Darth!

It sounds like the kids had a fantastic time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/12/2006 6:56 AM) : 

I hope he had a happy birthday.
It's weird for me having my kids somewhere else...on any day.
They started school at the same time( this fall)..and wow was it strange.
I haven't been alone in 6 years.

 

post a comment