Friday, February 03, 2006

Bandwagon?

On the knittyboard Zib came across this quiz and I thought that it was a bit lame. So I decided to do something about it and made a quiz for my own amusement and as it turned out the other knitties were amused too. So now here it is for your amusement (with my results):

Bette Davis
Bette Davis

You rule the roost no matter where that roost is.
Not only are you brainy and beautiful but in
another life you could have been a dictator.
Way to go, you!


Pin up queen, or not?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments on "Bandwagon?"

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (2/03/2006 4:00 PM) : 

I'm Bette too! She's the Badass of her day, and I'm the Badass of mine.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (2/03/2006 5:23 PM) : 

Rita Hayworth...

 

post a comment