Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I do not advocate vandalism

That being said: a ping pong ball can be an excellent way to smite one's vehicular enemies.

Step 1: Get a ping pong ball.
Step 2: Put it in someone offensive's gas tank.
Step 3: Laugh as their vehicle continues to stall out for no appearant reason.

What happens is the ping pong ball floats at the top of the gas allowing a bit to be sucked in through the intake, but then the ping pong ball get sucked down to the intake, blocking the gas and stalling out the vehicle. The jerk restarts the vehicle with the same result. The only way to solve this problem is to replace the gas tank.

I do not endorse this idea I just heard it once, have seen it work once, and subsequently pass this on to you to with as wish.

Comments on "I do not advocate vandalism"

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (1/31/2006 2:34 PM) : 

crayons work just as well, too. stick some in there, the car will stall out cuz the crayons will melt. let the car cool down, and the crayons will solidify. commence vicious cycle. muahahaha!

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (2/01/2006 10:38 AM) : 

I love you, DO. I love you so much. Now, where did I put my cajones?

 

Blogger Rain said ... (2/01/2006 3:24 PM) : 

Ah, the possibilities. Why oh why didn't you tell me this a year ago?

 

post a comment