Thursday, October 20, 2005

Possibly the saddest Bubby ever.

I hate this pattern. It's confusing in places. It hurts my hands to knit with fat yarn on skinny needles. Thus my Bubby is possibly the saddest looking Bubby anyone has made.

His head is pointy, his arms are crooked (and sideways), his legs are different lengths, his feet are weird, his eyes are misshapen because I suck at embroidering faces on things, he's just a sad, sad little bear.

I knit him a sweater to hide his crooked sideways arms. So sad. Doesn't he look depressed?

To top it all off Lola Beans loves the sad little thing. It's not for her, it's Darth's birthday present, she can't have it! I have enough yarn to make one for her. And a little verigated red/yellow/orange sweater. Crap. Add another thing to the list.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Possibly the saddest Bubby ever."

 

Blogger Karen said ... (10/20/2005 7:24 PM) : 

I think he looks quite nice in that sweter! Don't worry, your son will love it no matter what.

 

Blogger yuvee said ... (10/21/2005 9:01 AM) : 

I think he looks cute in his sweater. I had the same problem with the head part too anyway ;)

 

Blogger Heather said ... (10/21/2005 9:50 AM) : 

Aww...I think he's cute. But I love toys that aren't perfect (like the Island of Misfit Toys).

BTW, I am determined to dig out the fun fur this weekend to send to you.

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (10/22/2005 9:34 AM) : 

Have you SEEN the Bubby on my blog?

 

post a comment