Thursday, November 08, 2007

Well, this sucks.

RTK got laid off yesterday. I can't say I'm not worried about the money but I'm even more bummed that he lost a job that he really liked.

Speaking of money, I've put up a button. I'm not saying you have to click on it or give me money but if I entertain you then feel free to put a dollar in the cup. I'll dance for it. But if you want me to take my top off that costs more.

Now I feel obligated to be entertaining. Crap. Uh... There once was a man from Nantucket... Stop me if you've heard this one.

Comments on "Well, this sucks."

 

Blogger Kristina B said ... (11/09/2007 1:42 PM) : 

:-( Best of luck to you, Sarah!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (11/09/2007 5:19 PM) : 

I freaking hate this time of year. It's like layoff season. Would it have killed them to wait til January? Not like that makes it any better.

How much for just a nip?

 

Blogger Batty said ... (11/10/2007 1:47 PM) : 

Best of luck to you! I hope things work out and you find the help you need and your husband finds a job really quickly. If things get really, really tough, lots of stores are looking for extra help through the busy holiday season. It can be a suck job, but it pays.

 

Blogger Sssarahevt said ... (11/11/2007 10:03 AM) : 

That blows. When will companies realize that it is not okay to lay people off 23.5 days before the first heating bill shows up? Hang in there :-)

 

Blogger Mag said ... (11/11/2007 7:14 PM) : 

I'm sorry this has happened. Keep your chin up, things will get better. There is good employment to be had, he just has to keep at it.

(No-one wants to use the R word, recession shhhhh! don't say it out loud, then it might be TRUE! No matter that the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar for the first time in human history.)

 

Blogger Bad Amy said ... (11/27/2007 4:12 AM) : 

You've just gotta love their timing, eh? Dipshits.

 

Blogger cathy said ... (12/03/2007 12:39 PM) : 

hey I'm the gal in greece that magatha mentioned in sept.

do you still need help?

Hope your hubby finds a job to suit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/23/2008 9:17 PM) : 

wow. he got canned on my birthday. maybe that's why you didn't call me. at least this year there was a valid excuse.

 

post a comment