Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I quit and stuff.

I quit football last night. I don't want to talk about it.

My post from yesterday was published before I finished it and now I've forgotten where the hell I was going with what I was saying.

I still haven't ripped back to my lifeline on the Cap Shawl. I don't want to have to. It's like if I just wait long enough, when I come back to it, it will have the correct number of stitches.

I started the fronts of FIL's sweater but since I'm sure it's going to be way too big I'm not really thrilled with it and have started to avoid it.

I have nothing interesting to say.

Awesome.

Comments on "I quit and stuff."

 

Blogger pharmgirl147 said ... (8/07/2007 5:46 PM) : 

I send you non-creepy net hugs. It sounds like you've had a really crappy few days and I wholeheartedly understand how that is. I hope that the next couple days make up for it and are super spectacular.

 

Blogger OLPP said ... (8/07/2007 8:31 PM) : 

I send creepy hugs, I don't know what pharmgirl's talking about.

All will be well. And if not, set it on fire.

 

Blogger veritas said ... (8/07/2007 11:35 PM) : 

((hugs))

*stares at shawl....and....sees extra stitches!!!!* yay!

i think my hugs are also creepy. *check*. yes, they are. super creepy.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (8/08/2007 10:28 AM) : 

Well you're a better woman than I, I wouldn't have even tried coaching.

So did you read the evaluation??? That's the suspense that's killing me--not what it said--but did you read it?!

 

Blogger Mag said ... (8/10/2007 9:09 AM) : 

Worse, I don't do internet hugs at all. I am withholding of my affections in that way. Yes, I am cold to the core when it comes to my internet love. It's all conditional and approval based.

Or not. Sometimes the sarcasm works and sometimes it falls flat on it's ass. Not unlike forays into unknown territories like coaching and large lace projects.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (8/11/2007 11:33 AM) : 

If you say my hugs aren't creepy, I'll be insulted!

((hugs))

 

Blogger Mag said ... (8/21/2007 4:52 PM) : 

You know I've resorted to searching YouTube myself now? ;-)

 

Blogger Rain said ... (8/26/2007 1:04 PM) : 

Good for you for trying with the coaching but some things are not meant to be.

As for the knitting - hide it all behind the sofa and eat ice cream until it feels better. Then take it out and tackle it with fresh eyes.

 

Blogger Mag said ... (9/10/2007 9:58 AM) : 

So you quit your blog too?




Just here to harass you and to let you know I haven't forgotten your ass.

;)

 

post a comment