Monday, February 06, 2006

It begins now!

I have out of town guests coming in March. A little over a month from now. The last time I saw K- I was a size 12, the last time I saw D- I was a size 10. As of this minute I can squeeze into a 14. I've got my motivation, it's time. I'm going to be as close to a 12 as possible by the time they get here. I will be a 12 by my birthday in April and I will be in a 10 by the time I have to wear a bathing suit. I would be totally happy with a 10.

I don't care about the actual number of pounds, I just want to be comfortable in the clothes that a person of my height (5'2"ish) should be wearing. Granted as shot as I am I should be aiming for a 6 or an 8 but I'm realistic and I like to have a little bit of curves.

So here's then plan:
1) Stop eating crap. No more junk food and if I feel that I just have to have some, I will eat one piece of pizza instead of four, or one peanut butter cup instead of a bag.
2) Get off my ass! Exercize EVERYDAY even if that just means doing ten reps of Lola Beans Lifts and a run around the yard. I will do a half hour on the bike at least three times a week and I will try to do some of that pilates at least twice a week.
3) No sodas except one a day on weekends. No alcohol except for special occasions.
4) Snacks will be healthy. I will eat breakfast instead of a bunch of Cheeze-Its at 9:30.
5) Get a jump start from a supplement that has good reviews and is not promoted by Anna Nicole Smith. Thanks to Red Todd Kidd and his research we're going to try out Lean System 7 wich thus far this morning has not made me jittery like a "diet pill" usually would. I admit I want to get up and do something (awesome!) but I don't feel shakey and weird.

So that's the plan! I'm so confident that I'm going to stick to it that I'm actually going to post a full length "before" picture. Ew! Workout wear is about the most unflattering stuff ever, eh? My arms look HUGE! EW! Okay, I'm posting it anyway because I'm about to look hot. Wish me luck!

Vital Stats as of Day One:
Weight: 170
Mesurements: 43-36-43

Comments on "It begins now!"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (2/06/2006 11:22 AM) : 

You go!!

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (2/06/2006 12:10 PM) : 

good luck!
you should also drink more water. drinking more water is really good for you. sometimes, i think i'm really hungry and i eat stuff but it doesn't satisfy me; i'm really just dehydrated and don't even know it.
and yeah, diet pills suck! i'm convinced they'd give you a heart condition if you didn't already have one...but i think it's because of all those stories i heard about people on those illegal ephedra pills. yuck!
i'll be rooting for you!

 

Blogger Rain said ... (2/07/2006 11:24 AM) : 

I hear you on the diet front. Hope it goes well. I found just cutting out the crap helped loads.

Workout gear is terrible, but I bet you didn't have to wear gym knickers in school! http://www.a1trophies.com/product.asp?pID=462

Mine were brown :(

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (2/07/2006 1:40 PM) : 

Good for you!! I just happened to come upon your blog through the knitty heads ring- and it's really funny- b/c I have the same body shape and we're the same height!! I've been trying to exercise more b/c something has to give- and it's nice to see there are other people out there doing good things for themselves too!

 

post a comment