Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

It's a Hallmark holiday but have a good one anyway.

This morning was another doctor appointment for Baby Girl and she passed with flying colors. No more iron supplements! The anemia is gone. After the appointment I was in the car with my Grandma and she was telling me that she still had a valentine my grandpa gave her when they were twelve. How cool is that? She said that the card read: "I'd be a total sap if I didn't want you in my lap". Kinda racy for back then, eh?

Comments on "Happy Valentine's Day"

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (2/15/2006 10:02 AM) : 

It'd have been racier if it said "It'd be aces for me and my friends if you'd sit on our faces!"

Oh god, just ignore me today. It's one of THOSE days.

 

Blogger SoberHope said ... (2/23/2006 7:20 AM) : 

It's been over 10 days. Don't you care about your fans? Damnit.

 

post a comment