Friday, June 08, 2007

It's going to be epic.

Tomorrow Lucky Champagne is picking me up at 7am (yes, on a Saturday) so we can go on a road trip. Our road trip was supposed to be a weekend and it was supposed to be to our friend's bar in Arizona. Now it's just Lucky driving to wherever we can get to and back by the end of the day tomorrow. It would not surprise me if we end up at the Center of the World. I know he wants to go take some paint to the guy at Salvation Mountain. Hooray, a field trip to the zealot swindler's place! Actually I know it will be fun because it will be something different to do. Plus funny crap just always happens to Lucky. I have no idea what tomorrow will hold, I'm just along for the ride.

I will be taking my camera so hopefully I'll get some amusing pictures.

I had hoped to show you one finished sock for Entrelac today but I totally fucked up the toe (all because I was totally caught up in that cinematic masterpiece The Brothers Grimm) and had to rip it out so you have to wait. Not that I expect anyone was falling all over themselves in anticipation. Oh, and since a few people have asked the pattern came from Folk Socks (Welsh Country Socks), I didn't come up with it. I did modify it a bit though.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "It's going to be epic."

 

Blogger Batty said ... (6/08/2007 3:43 PM) : 

Enjoy the trip, take lots of crazy pictures!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (6/09/2007 5:22 AM) : 

I hope you take your camera!

 

Blogger Rain said ... (6/18/2007 12:21 PM) : 

Enjoy your road trip. I bet you'll have a riot. Try not to get arrested.

 

post a comment