Friday, June 29, 2007

Underpants

When you buy new underpants and take it out of the package, do you always think: There's no way that will fit me! People could camp under that! Only to find they are, in fact, the correct size?

Labels:

Comments on "Underpants"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (6/29/2007 6:06 PM) : 

Yes. All the freakin' time. Assuming I can ever FIND any in what I think is my size. Apparently I have a very average ass size.

 

Blogger Poops said ... (6/29/2007 8:22 PM) : 

All the time.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (6/29/2007 8:40 PM) : 

Yep, all the time, and I wanna cry!

 

Blogger Mag said ... (6/30/2007 1:55 PM) : 

Well, usually, I think they are too small and I wear a large. ;-(

 

Blogger Rain said ... (7/01/2007 8:20 AM) : 

Ha ha, all the time.

My skirt in the Air Force could have housed several people. The uniform was designed to be as unflattering as possible to avoid distracting the men.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (7/02/2007 4:32 AM) : 

Yes. Every time. Except when it's one of those extremely stretchy fabrics and I can't believe it isn't baby-sized.

 

Blogger Rebel said ... (7/02/2007 11:47 AM) : 

LOL - I did find some Jockey brand that are like 2 sizes bigger than they say they are. So I have super-duper granny panties now. If you want to have a smaller undies size, go Jockey. - zuma

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (7/02/2007 5:06 PM) : 

hmm...actually, i only buy underwear when i go on trips to the mainland. i go to victoria's secret and do the 5 for $25 dealio on the cotton panties. then i look over and see a tween (maybe 10-13 y.o. demographic) shopping for the same underwear as me. let's not forget that this tween also has bigger boobs than me.

so the morals to this story are as follows.
-let's hope i make trips to the mainland annually (i would hate to have to order from the catalog because *eek* it's nothing like buying yarn)
-let's hope my boobs grow bigger
-let's hope mothers stop letting their tweens shop at victoria's secret. because that's just...wrong. stop the insanity!

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (7/10/2007 2:23 PM) : 

It's worse when they're too small.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/17/2007 5:51 AM) : 

What's your band name? Do you do weddings?

And this is why butt floss was invented, by the way. I'm convinced. Not for sexy little hieneys to look even sexier, but for the ample-hieneyed among us who don't like to face ample undies.

 

Blogger Jess said ... (7/22/2007 5:14 PM) : 

I feel that way about my pants sometimes. Especially when my husband says something like "wow those pants are HUGE" when they are not on my body.
sigh. I need to buy some underwear that look large and shove them down his throat.
Did I say that out loud?

 

Blogger Bad Amy said ... (8/03/2007 8:26 AM) : 

Yep - just last night in fact. Trunkus-Junkous.

 

Blogger Elspeth said ... (9/27/2007 7:27 PM) : 

So, so, so often. It sucks.

 

post a comment