Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dreams are lame.

Last night I dreamed I was at the church I went to as a kid. For some reason you had to take your shoes off which strikes me as strange for your typical Lutheran establishment. Then I lost my purse and RTK got all mad at me for losing it. I kept saying, "I don't think I even brought it in!" but I had because I managed to find all the stuff that was in it. I never did find the purse itself though.

So then my mother points out that I'm walking funny and decides it's because I've grabbed the wrong shoes. Sure enough, I'm wearing two different shoes, neither of which are mine. Like I'd wear white patent leather Mary Janes? Oh hell no. It begs the question, how did I ever mistake them for mine in the first place? I haven't owned a pair of white shoes since my sister's wedding and I wasn't happy about it then. Those suckers went right in the trash as soon as I got home. I hate white shoes. Anyway, one of them is a platform shoe and the other isn't so I'm limping like an idiot and I can't find my real shoes. So now I'm completely sans accessories, limping around like a jackass and Mom wants to go to brunch with the old church ladies.

Finally I gave up and left the shoes, put all my stuff in my pockets since I had no purse, and I notice there's a dandelion growing out of my face. At this point I was so annoyed I woke up.

Dreams are lame.

Comments on "Dreams are lame."

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (3/22/2007 10:43 AM) : 

A healthy dose of concealer and Round Up will make that dandelion on your face clear right up.

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (3/22/2007 11:31 AM) : 

dude, and i thought it was just me. better a dandelion out of your face than a semi truck. hehe.
btw, if you haven't read the online comic cyanide and happiness, i think you are truly missing out. just a thought...
ooh, ooh, word verification: eyyegw, the stuff you wipe out of the side of your eyes when you wake up in the morning!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (3/24/2007 6:37 PM) : 

Wow, one of those. They're weird.

 

Blogger Mag said ... (3/25/2007 3:48 PM) : 

Did you wear white Mary Janes to church when you were a little angel, er uh kid? Ask your Mom.
(I did. Except my mom was an artist and put me in cream color pattent leather Mary Janes, with little heels. She saved the white for the gloves. Yes, gloves.)
I cannot even begin to explain how much I hate the stupidity of my dreams. Even the ones that are good leave me exhausted as if I haven't slept. On and on I go every night doing stuff I could care less about like picking up Hugh Jackman at a party and then when I go to get my red Jeep (red Jeep?!?) to take him to my house, I lose him and never find him again? What a delusion and waste of time. ;-)

 

Blogger Rain said ... (3/27/2007 3:50 PM) : 

Urgh white shoes - used to have to wear them to school as part of my summer uniform. Traumatised I am!

Dreams rock, the strangest things happen and nobody bats and eyelid.

 

Blogger Poops said ... (4/20/2007 8:31 AM) : 

I, however, had some rockin' white vinyl gogo boots with a chunk heel and a side zipper when I was a kid and I LOVED them.

So, what did you eat before you went to bed?

 

post a comment