Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THANK YOU SP!

A great big thanks to my SP who sent me a very full package from the UK. It arrived yesterday. Here it is in all it's glory! I'd say more but it took me over a half hour just to get blogger to upload these photos. So My SP is great! And now on to the package and contents.










Labels:

Comments on "THANK YOU SP!"

 

Blogger Rain said ... (3/07/2006 10:21 AM) : 

What a fantastic parcel, but a life only tinged with anarchy? Sounds a little tame for you.

Mwahaha! You got marmite!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (3/07/2006 9:08 PM) : 

EEEK! Marmite...love your picture!

I love them buttons!!! good thing I don't know where you live! LOL!

Nice goodies in there! :)

 

Blogger Elly said ... (3/08/2006 2:32 AM) : 

Marmite BISCUITS?! Where can I get those from?? :D

 

Blogger Jillio said ... (3/08/2006 5:18 PM) : 

wow, look at all that swag! what the heck is marmite? i must've missed the loop on that one...
don't worry, you'll be first on my list of test knitters whenever i get around to making enough yarn out of fluffy stuff ;)

 

Blogger veritas said ... (3/08/2006 10:35 PM) : 

amen to the marmite face.

 

Blogger ChestyLove said ... (3/08/2006 11:08 PM) : 

WOWWWWW...wot a haul you got there, little missy. Green and Black's, too...even *I* don't treat myself to that. Oh, and with the Marmite bikkies? Have a barf bag on stand by.

Yes. They're that bad.

 

post a comment